- 2 cups miniature marshmallows
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1 tablespoon unsweetened cocoa
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- Cooking spray
- 3 cups whole-grain cereal (such as Kashi Go Lean)
- 1/2 cup semisweet chocolate chips
1. Combine first 5 ingredients (through salt) in a large microwave-safe bowl. Microwave at HIGH for 1 minute. Remove bowl from microwave; stir with a large rubber spatula coated with cooking spray until smooth. Stir in cereal. Stir in chocolate chips.
2. Coat a 1/4-cup dry measuring cup with cooking spray. Lightly pack measuring cup with cereal mixture; drop onto a parchment paper-lined baking sheet (you should have 15 cookies). Freeze 8 minutes or until firm.
Double Chocolate Cereal Treats