- 1 Cinnamon Roll Quest Bar
- 3 Tbsp. ARO Vanilla Casein Protein Powder
- 1 Tbsp. sugar-free vanilla coffee creamer
- 3 Tbsp. low-fat cream cheese
- 8 drops vanilla crème liquid stevia
- ¼ tsp. ground cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Spray four, 1×1-inch mini pie dishes with cooking spray.
- Cut Quest bar into 4 even pieces and place on dish sprayed with cooking spray. Microwave for 10 seconds. Mold Quest bar pieces to each of the 4 pie dishes and bake in pre-heated oven for 5 minutes.
- Put cream cheese in a small bowl and microwave for 10 seconds. Stir until it turns smooth then add coffee creamer, protein powder, stevia and cinnamon. Mix until smooth. Evenly pour this cream mixture into each of the mini quest bar pie crusts. Sprinkle with additional cinnamon, if desired.