- ½ teaspoon cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 1½ cups low-fat or fat free Greek yogurt
- 2 cups fresh or frozen raspberries
- ¼ cup shaved dark chocolate or chocolate chips
In medium bowl, whisk together cocoa powder and vanilla.
Add honey and yogurt and stir until they’re well combined with cocoa mixture. It will turn light brown.
Spoon 2 tablespoons of yogurt mixture into the bottom of four clear glasses.
Top with some raspberries and repeat until all of the yogurt and raspberries are used up.
Sprinkle each parfait with chocolate shavings.
- Serve or refrigerate until ready to serve.
Chocolate Sweetheart Parfait