- 2 (4 1/2-inch, 2 1/4-ounce) plain bagels, sliced in half $
- 1/2 cup lower-sodium marinara sauce
- 1 cup shredded rotisserie chicken breast $
- 1 cup preshredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- Preheat broiler.
- Place bagel halves, cut sides up, on a baking sheet. Broil 2 minutes or until lightly toasted.
- Spread 2 tablespoons marinara on cut side of each bagel half. Top each half with 1/4 cup chicken, and sprinkle with 1/4 cup cheese. Broil bagel halves an additional 2 minutes or until cheese melts.
Cheesy Chicken Bagel Pizzas